Please check out the survey report and offer your thoughts
The Climate Assessment Planning Committee invites you to view any of the following items pertaining to the SU Climate Assessment Survey of students, faculty and staff conducted in February/March 2016:
- the executive summary of the survey report [PDF 235KB]
- the full survey report, available at MySlice
- the PowerPoint presentation [PPTX, 14MB] delivered at the Oct. 27 Campus Update sessions
- a Campus Update session transcript
We also encourage you to offer your thoughts about the survey findings and potential actions by using this comments form and/or by attending any of the Campus Conversations sessions that will take place in Rooms 304A, B and C in the Schine Student Center on the following days and times:
- Wednesday, Nov. 16, at noon
- Tuesday, Dec. 13, at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 19, at noon
- Wednesday, Feb. 1, at 6 p.m.
Your input, along with a detailed analysis of the survey report, will aid the committee in developing its recommendations for fostering a more inclusive learning, living and work environment at Syracuse University, to be presented in March 2017. Thank you.